Monday, August 21, 2006

My Dazzling Spanish Pal

When I was young, I really desired to marry a Spanish girl because I find them sexy and dazzling. Back in college, I had a Spanish pal who introduced me to this dazzling girl. She was unquestionably sociable and very nice even if that was the first she met me. To tell you sincerely, I was so discreet that time because I did not know how to react in front of her. She is so dazzling and her smile is so wholesome. These words are unquestionably understatements of how she unquestionably looks like in person.

My pals were teasing me already to court her because according to them it's evident that the lady also liked me. Nonetheless, even if I unquestionably liked her, there's a certain part of me saying that I should not court her. Feasibly, it is my instinct that is telling me that we're not going to click as match. Consequently, what I did was I maintained my friendship with her and you know what, until now we still keep in touch and talk about our own families. Currently, she's married already but we remained good pals. She even invited my whole family to visit the different picturesque sites in Spain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home