Thursday, August 10, 2006

My First Lodge Break in Valencia

During my first break in Spain, I dwelled in Marina Atarazanas Hotel in Valencia for one week. I had chums who went with me in that summer escapade, but they stayed in a different lodge. Some of my chums also have relatives living in the adjoining areas so they just settled with them instead of renting. As a whole, my one-week break in Valencia was great and cherished because it was my first time. You know, when it's your first time to go to a certain place, it's always unsurpassed and extraordinary.

I can say that this lodge has an advantage when it comes to its location because it is positioned at the entrance of the port. So, for any visitor who would like to see the relaxing sea and nice view, it's a no-brainer to pass on this lodge. Compared with any other lodges in the area, this lodge has an excellent architectural design. This wonderful design is a blend of glass and concrete, black and white, and wood and stone. This design alone is enough to satisfy any sightseer, even those with the most selective taste. Sightseers will also feel delighted with the lodge rooms'co amenities and features like plasma television, wireless internet connection, and many others. They will aslo love the lodge restaurant located at the first floor which serves several Mediterranean dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home