Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Bad Experience In a Spanish Inn

Before our vacation in Mallorca, I made a reservation in one of the inns in the area to make sure there is a decent and comfy place for us. I made sure that the reservation is sure and approved; nevertheless, I was very disappointed when I found out the day of our arrival that the inn room that we should be occupying was given to another guest. According to the staff that I have spoken with, the visitor was a distant relative of the inn manager that's why he was prioritized.

Because we didn't have any reservation in the other inn, I asked one of my long-time buddies if we could stay in their house at least for a night. It's a excelent thing, the house is so enormous that it was able to accommodate all of us. The following day, I went back to the inn and talked to the manager about their mistake. He was so apologetic and sad for what they have done to us and he even offered vacant rooms in the inn for us. Nevertheless, I did not accept his offer and instead I looked for a better inn in the vicinity where we can stay for the rest of our vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home