Thursday, November 09, 2006

Golf and Lavish Inn Experience

Two of my goals in traveling around the globe is to visit five-star hotel accommodations as well as to play golf in illustrious golf courses. It's a good thing that Arabella Sheraton Golf Hotel Son Vida, which is set in Majorca Spain, has both recreation requirements that I mentioned. That excellent Spanish-mansion-inspired hotel is famed as one of the luxurious hotels in Spain and it also houses the famous Son Vida golf course.

During my stay at the hotel, I not only enjoyed playing at its two prime golf courses, but I also had fun in its fine tennis facilities and superb outdoor/indoor pools. I stayed at one of the hotel's finest suites that is tastefully designed with attentive detail and elegant interior. The background of the whole room was warm and agreeable. It was truly a perfect place for me to stay after a fun day of playing tennis and golf. Moreover, I also loved the fine local specialties served at hotel's Plat d' Or restaurant. I got to taste its specialty Mediterranean dishes as well as its fine national cuisine. I really had a relaxing holiday at Arabella Sheraton Golf Hotel Son Vida. If I visit Majorca again, I would definitely stay at that hostel again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home