Monday, August 28, 2006

Wonderful and Splendid Spain's Beaches

Spain is a renowned vacationer destination not only in Europe but also throughout the world. But why do many vacationers enjoy to go there for a vacation? During my first visit in the sight, all I desired to do is to attend to a business meeting. It was a assignment I needed to do since my manager could not come because of previous arrangement. To make it short, I would enjoy to sleep in my comfy room rather than taking a flight to Spain. Nevertheless, all my views changed when I finally came in Spain.

During my first day, I was startled with its interesting sights especially in Barcelona and Milan. I remember we toured some of its renowned museums in the two sights. Then, during the last day of our conference, the organizer toured us in Mallorca where wonderful beaches are situated. I was startled with those beaches that are really amazing and splendid. I even jokingly asked my buddies and officemates if I wasn't daydreaming at all. Everyone cackled saying that they were also assuming the same question.

Right now, all I prefer to do is to go back in Spain and enjoy those splendid and clean beaches once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home