Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Spanish Pickings Satisfaction

One thing I like to do when I wander to new places is to try the various street foods. There is a certain notion of rapport as soon as I eat the same food as the local people. Never mind if I sometimes do not know what I put into my mouth as long as I am savoring the zest of food.

For my unforgettable Andalucian travel, I decided to check the very distinguished Spanish snack called churro. I have tasted churro before, but this period I have to taste the true Spanish-made churro. Noted in the West as Spanish roll, this spiral or sometimes wheel-shaped snack is prepared by dip frying the wheels or spirals shaped from wheat flour. However, most places in Spain make use of potato instead of wheat file. I have noticed that churro is best eaten with real hot chocolate, but I also adore my churro with those cinnamon sprinkles all over. There is nothing to match up in taking an afternoon rest in Andalucia while having a flavorful churro and a hot chocolate drink. Some of the outstanding things in life may be rich with calories, but I do not mind at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home