Monday, January 15, 2007

Excellent Gift I Delightfully Received Last Christmas

Last Christmas, I dropped by a special chum in Spain where I spent one month of shopping and touring. While I was in that awe-inspiring place, she introduced me to her family and other friends who cordially welcomed me.

They say that when you are in Spain, you must not ignore to drop by its bazaars (small stalls where you can bargain for clothes, toys, shoes, and more). When I thought I could buy everything in America, Spain offered me the most incomparable finds like dashing outfits, decorative housewares, paintings, ceramic tiles, glasses, utensils, and foods. I also had a chance to spot the celebrated Loewe's dashing collection and, most of all my favorite leather wears---from jackets and coats to belt and boots! My friend likes me so much that she bought the strong blue boots, which I was eyeing since we arrived at the bazaar, as her Christmas gift for me.

The bazaars only open at night which is why my chum also brought me to the most spirited place in Spain -- its -- bars where we danced and sang our hearts out with romantic Spanish songs. We also went by the beach where we took advantage of the fine white sand, crystal-clear waters, and the wind's cold breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home