Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lively Parties in the Unrelenting Ibiza Island

Having settled for years in a city where attending night parties is as standard as breathing, it has become my tradition to eye for a party wherever I go. Beach party, pool party, or even pajama party-- name it and you will unquestionably see my body rocking to the groovy melody. So, when a fellow invited me to a holiday adventure in a Mexican island, I hesitated to go. Island escapades just don't suit me; I can't just glare at the shining sun, bask in the beach waters, spot shapely bodies, and color my whole body tan. But my fellow perennially called me and I couldn't say no to his polite pleadings.

So, we went to the unsullied, unrelenting Ibiza Island. I remember going to Las Salinas where bodies were covered by small pieces of clothing and there were even some who were actually uncovered. How's that for a nice picture, eh?

But the picture of beaches soon bored me as foreseen. My fellow, after observing my sudden change, brought me to several parties (yes, several for I couldn't count them already). I had a very nice time in the pool party not just because there were almost naked bodies around but because of the cool water and the generous Mexican friends I made. Then, we set off to disco bars and right then, I realized how discos could be that so seducing. But my fellow knew I loved dancing so, we set off to a music bar, a perfect venue for shaking my body.

Undeniably, all was fun in my total nightlife in Ibiza Island. With my island experience intact, I at present have an idea where to set foot in case I grow tired of my city party sprees back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home