Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Madrid is an Adorable Home to the Appealing Royal Palace

Grandiose is the country of Spain; with vibrant culture and artistry, who wouldn't fall in love with her? Much to my amazement, when I headed to Madrid, I learned to admire the country even more. As soon as I landed in the country, my jaw essentially dropped with the Baroque and Gothic class of buildings and museums.

I did not leave the adorable Madrid without personally catching sight of the alluring Royal Palace. The whole construction, which currently has 2,800 rooms, took almost 26 full years to build and complete. As part of the palace policies, a pilgrim can only examine 50 rooms.

It is remarkable that while the accessible rooms all have antique furniture and decorations, the rooms are not, however, decorated in a similar manner. With the design, a visitor can very well discern|notice the capability and ingenuity of the decorators and maintenance staff of the palace.

As I entered the Throne Room, I was surprised by the decors that date back to the epoch of Charles III. The embroidered velveted wall and the fresco all over the ceiling remind the pilgrim of the monarchy and royalty that wholly is the flagship of the later epochs. On the fresco are images of gods and goddesses and the celebrated dominions of Spain.

Having experienced all these, I more or less aimed of making a home in Madrid. While seeking its opportunity, at that time, I settled with enjoying the country's full peacefulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home