Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Spanish Way Of Lemony Liquor

Not many people are heedful of the many styles of preparing and cooking the citrus fruit called lemon. In fact, I was one of those people who did not think that lemons could be made into some other flavorful liquors. I assume that is why I am enjoying all my journeys for I get to see and learn new things on my trips.

When I was in Spain, I was taught by my Spanish pal of the many ways of turning lemons into fantastic beverage and dessert treats. One nice lemon dessert my friend informed me to make was the lemon sorbet. This dessert can also be formulated at home by making a lid off the lemon top and making a scoop in the remaining lemon part. Then have the lemon and the lid to standstill in the fridge for a while before taking the lemon out to be topped with sorbet. Meanwhile, the lemon liquour my pal proudly taught me was made by putting the lemon ice cream and some iced champagne in the liquidizer for a quick and refreshing drink. The lemon refreshment I had with my Spanish friend has been a worthwhile participation, which I will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home