Friday, July 28, 2006

Most Remarkable Vacation in Malaga

My Malagan visit is one of the most remarkable vacation that I have ever had in my entire life. Malaga is definitely an enchanting place that you would choose to visit over and over again. It has plenty of appealing scenery to offer like Alcazaba, Gibralfaro Castle, Museo Picasso Málaga, and The Picasso Foundation. There are notable figures in the world who were from Malaga. Among them are Pablo Picasso, the recognized painter, Spanish politician Antonio Canovas del Castillo, and Hollywood entertainer Antonio Banderas.

Málaga, a port city established in Andalucia, is confined by mountains. It becomes a notable landmark in Spain mainly because of its proximity to the Costa del Sol. During my stop there, me and my chums enjoyed walking until we reached the Gibralfaro castle. Above, we were impressed with an large view of the city. We also went to Alcazaba and then to the harbor and I was so impressed with what I sighted as many palm tress and statues while we're on our way. Before I went back here, I stopped by at the Museo Picasso Málaga wherein the Picasso's works are kept. Picasso's paintings are absolutely impressive. On my flight back home, I resolved that the echantment of Malaga can be one of the reasons that inspired Picasso to paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home