Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For The Love of Don Pepe: Commemorating in Spanish Land

When I first landed on Spanish land, I was immediately astonished by its classic beauty, its romantic setting and its vibrant colors. I felt the kiss of its frosty sea breeze on my cheeck that made the place really rememberable to me. When I was there, I lodged at Gran Meliá Don Pepe Hotel that is one of Spain's supreme luxury hotels.

It is a 4-star hotel that soundlessly lies along the invigorating beach coast of the Meditteranean Sea. It surely is a destination for those who seek luxury, enjoyment, and relaxation because the hotel exhibits all of these. A 35 minute away from the airport of Málaga, the hotel's ornate garden, elegant restaurants, contemporary convention rooms, and leisure facilities will nevertheless wipe all the feebleness away. Needless to say, the said hotel gladly offers a broad horizon of a seafront view that will surely unwind your eyes.

A place called "Spain" only spells one side of its magnificence if we're talking about its ample history. It's never full without the experience of its ornate hotels such as Gran Meliá Don Pepe that readily awaits your arrival. Call your accommodating travel agency now and have your reservation in one prestigious arena of Spanish lovin' and activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home