Monday, October 23, 2006

The Awes of Hotel de las Letras

Through the advised of a comrade, I lodged at Hotel de las Letras during my weekend holiday in Madrid. I was never thwarted because everything good that my friend had told me about the motel were true. I loved the position of the hotel because it is just around 5-10 minutes away from El Corte Ingles and other shopping stores.

In addition, my space was tremendous. It was expansive, enough for one person and it has plasma TV and a sound system, which I loved so much. I had also a great time watching the traffic from my bathroom lanai and from the huge window. However, my most-loved thing about the chamber was the quotes of notable writers decorated on the wall. Furthermore, I felt so at ease with my bed mainly with the body pillows.

Even though it gets noisy throughout the day because of the traffic since the hotel is at the point of Grand Via, I still had three peaceful and restful nights. The bathroom was capacious as well, endowed with bathtub, shower area, slipper, towels, and robes. The chambermaid was so refined and affable as well as the other staff. I never had a tough time discussing with them because they speak good English. I never regretted my decision to take a break in the great city of Madrid, and I will consider staying at the same hotel on my next holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home