Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's Excellent To Take A Crack at Something New

During our last holiday to Barcelona, I had an argument with my buddy who was assigned to make a hotel reservation online. I was telling him that he should have reserved in that old guesthouse where we stayed during our previous holiday. He kept on insisting that there's nothing wrong to try for another guesthouse, which is better and more comfy.

He was cool at first but when I kept on going over with him, I felt he's feeling peeved already. When we arrived in Zenit Borrell where we had our reservation, I was staggered because I did not expect the guesthouse to be like that. Zenit Borrell is so chic that I kept on looking on its classy design and warm style. I was unquestionably speechless and some of my buddies begun teasing me because of my actions during the flight. Aside from this, I also had fun shopping and food trip in the place known as Industrial University and market known as Mercat del Ninot because they are few steps away from our guesthouse.

I unquestionably had fun during that Barcelona holiday. On our way back here, I apologized to my buddy for being so stupid. Good thing, that buddy of mine is so thoughtful and nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home